Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Working out the kinks...

Just a couple of site-maintenance things. Is anyone willing to contribute to the "mommy moment" section or do a parenting book review? I don't want this to just be me spouting off about my issues and kids. I don't mind continuing, but if you want to contribute, just email me.

Thanks for participating!

4 comments:

The Boring Family said...

I would love to add to the blog with those things. If it will let me, I'll make a Mommy Moment to post.
I haven't read a parenting book in a while, but I am gearing up to start again soon, so I'll think about which one I want to read!

The Carlson Crew said...

Thanks, Mackenzie!

Natalie said...

Give me a little time to refresh my memory and I'll do a review on Parenting with Love and Logic. It's a good one!

Skinners said...

I'll contribute. Sign me up!