Friday, May 2, 2008

How things work...

Hooray! I'm so grateful some people actually want to participate in this, especially because you are all such good moms and I want to be like you! Thanks for divulging your secrets. BTW-didn't mean to imply that chores are often done...I tend to do house-cleaning halfway because I hate it.
I'm so grateful for the tips so far!
I don't know if the blog lets you, but I assume so, so please feel free to add to any of the lists already up, or to create your own. I also thought for books we should probably add authors to find them more easily. If there's something you want to add and the blog won't let you, email me so I can put it up.
Thanks again for participating...I already have several new ideas to try out! YEA!
Oh, and I'm sure you all know other moms with great ideas. If the blog won't let you invite them to become an author, send me their emails and I'll send the invite!

1 comment:

Carie Annie said...

I'd like to participate :)