Monday, May 12, 2008
HELP!!!
Those of you who see us on a regular basis know that my kids are CONSTANTLY SICK!!! Why? What do I need to do differently? Is my house a pit? Am I not feeding them healthy enough (Good thing Seth can't comment here :)? Should I be giving them vitamins? I am going CRAZY cleaning up throw-up and scrubbing up diaper messes. Any ideas would be much appreciated. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh poor Chrissy, I think you guys just got hit really hard, that also happened to my sister, where they got sickness after sickness. I can't imagine that you are doing anything wrong.
Thanks, Carianne. Also, FYI to everybody- Michelle told me about this great kids vitamin. We got it at King Soopers this afternoon, it's like $7 and it's in the shape of Finding Nemo! It's a gummy vitamin. We'll see if Spencer will take it.
I feel ya sister! Edison has been sick a lot this year too! Its annoying but I don't want to quarantine him! I guess thats just how it is with a toddler who touches everything and sticks stuff in his mouth. I just hope it ends this summer! Good luck!
Oh man Chrissy I think it's just bad luck. If it makes you feel any better, apparently if kids get sick a lot when they're young it makes them immune the the REALLY bad stuff. I don't know if that's actually true or if it's just something John tells me so I don't quarintine Ivy. I don't think you're doing anything wrong. You're a great mom. Good luck with all those bodily fluids though. That's no fun!
Chis, I agree, some winters are much harder then others! You also have two little ones, which is twice the germs! Dont be hard on yourself, you are a great mom! My tip is, I buy those Clorox wipes, and a butt load of lysol and try to keep toys and door knobs, etc clean. I love that grocery stores have those wipes for carts now too! I am sure I look like a freak every time I grocery shop, because I dont just clean the handles, I clean everything, or at least try!
Okay, when I offered to clean your house I wasn't implying anything!!! You are a great mom with a good run of bad luck! Don't worry, we'll still be your friends and you know if you need anything, I'm here for ya!!
Post a Comment