I think all of you moms (and dads) are doing a FABULOUS job! Parenting is not an easy task, but definitely well worth it!
While we each have our daily battles--Morgan threw a tantrum on the floor ALL through dinner tonight, only to decide she was hungry later--just stop to think about all the wonderful times you have. I don't know how many have been following our family page, but Rock is definitely entertaining for both parent and child at our house.
Think about those random times when you get a "Love you, Mommy!" while you're driving in the car and how good it makes you feel. What about listening to your toddler learn to say prayers?
I am terrible about doing this, but I encourage everyone to keep a notebook handy to write down all those cute things that happen. Those things that make you truly love your calling. Then, when it gets tough, you can look back on those times and smile all over again!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment