Monday, June 16, 2008

Nursery Success!

Okay I don't want to turn this blog into a brag fest but I must say after almost a year of trying to get Kennedie to go to nursery by herself we were pretty successful yesterday! I wasn't expecting it because we have not been at church for awhile and yesterday when Darrick took her to nursery she went right in with out looking back. WHEEW! I did go into Nursery the last 20 mins because the nursery leader came out and told me she had been asking for me for 15 mins but I convinced her to go back to nursery for singing time ( THANKS CHRISSY this is her favorite part of nursery ) and then I told her I would come and get her (which was followed up with MANY praises)! We'll see if we have success next week! Way to go Kennedie!

4 comments:

The Boring Family said...

That's great!

The Carlson Crew said...

Hooray, Kennedie! It's amazing when all of the sudden it just clicks. Now you guys can enjoy sunday school...until Andrew starts crawling...:)

Cam and Chelle said...

yea! Congrats! Finally all the hard work paid off!

Skinners said...

Yeah! I am right there with you! We have treats every Sunday now just to praise! Kind of weird not to have them with you though huh!