Monday, July 7, 2008

Camping in Colorado

For those out there in Colorado, I was wondering if you had any favorite camping spots? I am thinking about a trip the beginning of August, but am not much of a camper so thought I would get some help :) I have a 2 1/2 year old, so maybe something kid friendly with swimming. I don't know any suggestions are welcomed, thanks! Ohhh and any good campfire recipes too!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am really not a camper, but I have heard that Estes Park is a really fun place. I don't know that much about it though- sorry....not too helpful!

Skinners said...

We just got back from Golden Gate Canyon State Park. The bathrooms were nice and the kids had a blast. We also went last summer to a place kind of by the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs that was really nice. Good bathrooms and right by a lake (a short walk down). Unfortunately, I can't remember the name. You'll have a blast, good luck!