Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Favorite 'I Love You' Book!



I just wanted to post about one of our favorite books. The first time I picked up "I Love You Stinky Face" my first thought was "what kind of book is this, and is it gonna teach my kids to call each other bad names?" Anyway I was SO wrong it's nothing like that, once I read it it I fell in love with it! I can totally see my kids asking the same questions as the child in this book, and I love the mom's responses! It became a family favorite right away. I even like it better than "Guess How Much I Love You" which is such a cute 'I love you' book. What is your favorite 'I love you' book?

4 comments:

Murmer said...

"I love you the purplest"

Natalie said...

We LOVE this book too! It is so cute. I also really like "I'll Love You Forever" (i think that's what it's called ;)

Liz said...

My favorite I Love You book is The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn. I read it every night before we say our prayers.I highly recommend it.

Cam and Chelle said...

HA! We *love* the stinky face book too! We read it at least once a week! What's that one with the comparing {bunnies? maybe} 'I love you all the way up to the moon and back'... something like that