Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Carriers


I found this really cool (or so I'm hoping) baby carrier online the other day and am curious if anyone has heard of it or has one that I could try out before spending $90+ on one of my own. I have a sling, which I love for newborns, but need something different for older infants. Anyway, it's called a Mei Tai (Asian Baby Carrier) and I've put the link to the website below.


I'm just hoping for some feedback, so anything you may have would be great! Thanks!!!




3 comments:

Skinners said...

I've never heard of this one but talk to Dalina Bagby. She has a really cool one that looks supportive, comfy and can hold bigger babies.

Stephanie said...

I really like the Ergo's http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/ and the Beco http://www.becobabycarrier.com/
They are pricey but well worth the money!!

Kelley said...

My friend, Ily, makes and sells Mei Tai's. Here's her e-mail:

ilymurdock@gmail.com

I'm sure she could give you some great feedback.

Good luck!