Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Activities

Hey friends! I have been looking online for some fun fall family activities and came across a few that I wanted to share. Also if anyone else out there in the Denver area has heard of anything fun I would love to hear about it as well!

October 2-13 show times vary

Sept5-Oct 26 see website
Pumpkin Fest (includes pumkin patch, hayrides, etc)
Oct 11-12

Oct 25-26 9am-5pm

2 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

Kelly...funny, I was doing the same thing this morning. You found some great stuff, and the only other thing I found was one Natalie told us about last year, and we loved it. It is the May Farm Harvest Festival (just google it for info). It's in Byers, so it'd be a bit of a drive for you, but they do hay rides and barrel rides, petting zoo, pick out a pumpkin and a corn maze. They also do a bonfire. It's really fun...last year Spencer chased the cat most of the time :)

Skinners said...

Another thing my family likes to do is picnic in the mountains. The fall leaves are beautiful and it is one last chance to get up there before the snow!