Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brilliant!


As many of you know, I had tried to potty train Ivy a while back, and a few months into it she regressed big time. So I gave up, and now we just occasionally "practice" going potty, even though she's not ready to part with her beloved diapers. But, I was shopping at kid-to-kid last weekend and saw the Potty Watch at check-out, and thought I'd give it a try. It is great! It makes Ivy actually excited to go potty, and she knows all of the little songs that it plays...she loves it. So I just thought I'd let you guys know about it, just in case anyone's children need a little motivation like mine! The website is: http://www.pottytimeinc.com/index.php
Good Luck!

1 comment:

Cam and Chelle said...

What a fun idea... can you believe: Campbell is acting potty ready.. she points to her bum and tries to get her clothes off in the bathroom when she's about to go, or right after she goes... it's crazy! Jace was NOT like that at all!! OK, sorry, got a little side tracked! I'd love to hear lil' Ivy sing her potty songs! I have a potty video you can borrow if you like... let me know!!